The legalisation of academic documents requires signature recognition by the relevant Spanish and foreign authorities. Remember that the documents must always be original and the signatures must be hand-written.

 If you have to legalise a document and you come from a country that signed the Hague Convention of 5 October 1961, you will be able to do it in a simplified way:  with the so-called Hague Apostille.

This procedure will have to be done in your country and involves stamping the document with an apostille that certifies its authenticity.

Which countries signed the Hague Convention?

Mapa de España

?12: Convention of 5 October 1961 Abolishing the Requirement of Legalisation for Foreign Public Documents

To find out more about the Hague Apostille we recommend visiting the following link of the Ministry of Justice:

?Procedures and personal management Unique legalization or Apostille of the Hague

More information on documents recognition

?Welcome, what ministry do you want to go to?

Things to remember

When applying for your degree to be officially recognised, documents issued in EU member states or countries that signed the Agreement on the European Economic Area or Switzerland do not need to be legalised.

Tell us about your project, we will look for the best way to help you! Send us a  WhatsApp o Email.  

Our services are free! What are you waiting for?